Saturday, December 19, 2009

wonderful friends

I feel so privileged and blessed to have these beautiful women for friends. We all met our freshman year at Taylor University, 3rd floor, English Hall. Nearly 10 years later (does that make me feel OLD or what?), we're still really close. Through all of life's changes--marriages, children, some of us moving across the country and around the world--I still feel really connected to each of them. I know that in a time of crisis or joy, we all would be there for each other. We've tried to all get together at least once a year--this year we met in the Chicago suburbs in October. We had a really sweet time together.


Jenni and Ed are expecting their first baby in February--we threw them a small shower.
Rebecca with her sweet little girl:

I made a blankie for the baby--she seemed to like it (it went right in her mouth :-)

No comments: